Indevia™ Accounting provides all the perks of an in-house bookkeeping team for your Family CFO, without the headaches. It’s as simple as: scan, upload, sleep, review.
Indevia™ Accounting saves you:
- We invest the time to recruit, train, and schedule your accounting team
- Our accountants can free up your CFO’s valuable time
- You don’t have to deal with staffing – we do it for you
- Our accountants’ time costs less
- We invest the money to recruit, train, and support your accounting team
And gives you:
- Ease: upload the documents and let us worry about compliance, deadlines, and details.
- Security: your data is hosted on secure US servers, and our employees are background checked.
- Quality: our staff spends up to 25% of their time in training. Also, our quality control systems ensure that mistakes don’t go unnoticed.
- Speed: We can turn jobs around within 24 hours, and with a detailed process map, you’ll always know what stage your work is in.
- Assurance: 100% money back guarantee, and no up-front costs or changes to your existing system
- Experience: bookkeeping is your back-end, but it’s our front-end. Let our experience work for you.
The Bottom Line:
Your work is managed by an experienced business team in the US for as little as $400/mo – the time intensive work is done by a well-educated, well-trained team in India. Customize your Family CFO package, upload the files, and pay us only when you’re satisfied. Call or email to learn more: 858-450-2981 or fill out our contact form.
Cost – starting $400/mo
- We offer a customizable suite of bookkeeping services for your Family CFO, starting at $400/month for families with up to 10 entities and up to 200 transactions/month
- This price excludes any active business entity, which would be enrolled in our small business accounting package separately
- Additional entities are charged at $25/month, and additional transactions are charged at $50 per 100 transactions exceeding the 200 limit
- In addition to our monthly fee, it costs approximately $40/month to host your software
- If you do not already have one, you will also need to purchase a QuickBooks® accounting software license for $139 (Amazon, Pro single-user license)
- Deliver timely taxable income and deduction information for accurate estimates of taxable income
- Track all assets monthly and prepare quarterly financial statements on cost and mark to market basis
- Ensure that inter-entity transactions are documented and inter-entity balances match
- Ensure that cost basis of assets are adjusted to reflect correct tax basis
- We are currently implementing software to link source documents to the accounting records
QuickBooks Services Include
- Maintenance of customized QuickBooks accounts for each entity
- Use of class accounting to separate income/expenses and balance sheets when appropriate
- Entering bills
- Entering credit card expenses
- Preparation of checks to be printed and mailed by the client
- Entering payroll information, excluding preparation of payroll
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly entry and reconciliation of brokerage accounts
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and depreciation, if needed
- Maintenance of loan amortization schedule, and proper booking of inter-company entities
- Preparation of monthly financial statements by the 15th of the following month
Second Deadly Sin: Missing and Irrelevant Beneficiary Designations Where do we start? A living trust that names the divorced spouse as the... Read More
Third Deadly Sin: Disparate Array of Advisors vs. Collaborative Team Approach Here, we refer to CPA’s, attorneys, trust officers, asset... Read More
Fourth Deadly Sin: Documents Scattered in Various Locations and Not Accessible by All Advisors When a high-net worth client passes away, execution of... Read More