QuickBooks ® Certified ProAdvisor
Need to manage your books better, faster, or for less? Does your business rely on daily data reviews? It’s as simple as: scan, upload, sleep, review.
Indevia™ Accounting saves you:
- We spend the time to recruit, train, and schedule your accounting team so you don’t have to
- Our accountants can free up your valuable time by doing the bookkeeping – your time is better spent adding value to your business
- Save 50% or more on your bookkeeping – our accountants’ time costs less
- We spend the money to recruit, train, and support your accounting team
And gives you:
- Ease: upload the documents and let us worry about compliance, deadlines, and details.
- Security: your data is hosted on secure US servers, and our employees are background checked.
- Quality: our staff spends up to 25% of their time in training. Also, our quality control systems ensure that mistakes don’t go unnoticed.
- Growth: we have the systems in place to handle clients with over $50 million in revenue
- Speed: We can turn jobs around within 24 hours, and with a detailed process map, you’ll always know what stage your work is in.
- Assurance: 100% money back guarantee, and no up-front costs or changes to your existing system
- Experience: bookkeeping is your back-end, but it’s our front-end. Let our experience work for you.
The Bottom Line:
We are experts in QuickBooks, which means fewer billed hours and higher quality bookkeeping for you. QuickBooks is our business - we spend 25% of our day in training, and at as little as $12/hour, can you say the same for your bookkeeper? Call us to find out what we can do for you: 858-450-2981 or fill out our contact form.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Services
Cost – from $12/hr
- As little as $12/hour for bookkeeping services
- Consider our other packages, or call us to see how we can customize one for you
We offer complete QuickBooks Solutions for your bookkeeping needs – everything from setup to delivery of financial reports for your CPA’s review.
- Setup of QuickBooks accounts
- Entering daily sales details
- Daily deposit verification
- Entering bills
- Preparation of checks to be printed and mailed by the client
- Entering payroll information
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Entering credit card expenses
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and depreciation
- Maintenance of loan amortization schedule
- Preparation of monthly financial statements by the 15th of the following month
If you are a small business owner whose books don’t yet need the attention of a full-time onsite accountant but have outgrown an Excel... Read More
Budgeting is a great way to see if your restaurant is performing at an optimal level. By forecasting where you should be to meet your financial goals... Read More
QuickBooks is the most popular small business accounting software. It’s easy to set up company information and employee records with no... Read More